Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Who's Reading What?

Jim is reading this book with Keegan(it has been going on awhile..).

Keegan is reading these 3, from his 2 top series right now.

Jim reads this while Keegan reads his books.

I just started this one yesterday, and stayed up till 5am, till the words were so blurry I had to go to bed.

Quinn and I just finished this one last night.  It was a gift to my mom from her god mother when she was a little girl.  Quinn and I love stories that go with stories.

Quinn is reading this one to me.

Quinn is writing this one.

Quinn got this one yesterday...

And custom designed my jewelry this morning!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Fun Stuff, a friend of Bree's just inspired me to read the Twilight and now you could not put it down I gotta read it for sure now!